Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
UV coordinates in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth
(04-26-2016, 01:29 AM)Jinzo-Advance Wrote: I'll take a look. If it gives out even wrong UV coordinates, I might be able to fix it.

Edit: First off, I might have made a break through. Despite the lack of UV maps, I was able to figure out how to get the tail to look right. Blender will not import the obj file as it was, so I had to run it through another program convert it to something more useful. If you want, I could  give you the blend file with some notes on what you need to do if you want to work on the model yourself. I'm not very familiar with the character design as I never watched the show or played the games, so any progress I make is based on guess work at best.

Ah, whoops! I must have sent an incorrect version of the model. Sorry about that! The converter in my post, if used on renamon's .geom, should output something that blender can load without needing to be adjusted first.

xdaniel:
Aha, I had suspected that half-precision floats might be involved somehow. Excellent work so far! It is highly fortuitous that you have a converter for the images already, too. I eagerly await your next update!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: UV coordinates in Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - by Toastline - 04-26-2016, 12:23 PM