Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing
Never really thought about it until now but it is kind of weird that in Command all the Star Fox team seemed to have a standard uniform... except Krystal. Assault was more freeform I guess but yeah, that is kinda weird.

Anyway, on the topic of general fanservice, I'm one of those people who find fanservice in media rather silly because the Internet exists. People can probably find anything they want of any character they want, so it comes off more as the creators pleasing themselves than trying to entice other people. But, their media, they can make it however they want.

Granted, if it can be justified (and justified well, I'll get into that), then I'm whatever about it. Bayonetta as a character I don't really have any qualms with even though I hate many of the design keys she uses (high-heels, super-skintights, etc. etc.) because that's her character, she's the sort of person who would do that stuff, makes sense in-universe. It's a bit more suspect when done to characters who are otherwise pretty normal or grounded. Zero Suit Samus, for example. I get the skintight suit but I hated the heels they added in Other M because they just... don't fit the character at all. And then there's Quiet from MGSV, whose "justification" for running around half-naked is so cringe-worthy I honestly would have had less of a problem if they had just said "she doesn't like clothes."

On the topic of anthropomorphic characters, same as above. I really don't care that much.
[Image: StickerStageItems.png]
Check out this review blog thing I do! Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch was the latest review!
Thanked by: Goemar, miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Koh - 04-10-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Zero Kirby - 04-12-2016, 02:41 PM