Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
So you're trying to balance the existence of wacky toon characters in canon with real humans, but the wacky toons are mortal (despite still being able to twist up real tight and stretch their bodies, I assume?)

I've been trying to make up some rules for Looney Tunes coexisting with DC Superheroes as both "actors" (as often presented in their own shorts, and also because Roger Rabbit is canon to my fanfic universe) and living beings who can age and die and reproduce (which is how we get into Tiny Toons, where the old Tunes are teaching the young ones how to be entertainers), but I haven't been able to come up with a logical way of explaining how the toon characters can be mortal while also surviving having anvils dropped on them, or how to go about detailing the aging process of a Toon character whose age can fluctuate radically depending on what they're in (Baby Looney Tunes, for example). That might be much further than you guys are taking it, but I'd love to hear some of your specific universal laws as to these characters.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by Kriven - 04-12-2016, 08:00 AM