Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing
(04-10-2016, 11:27 PM)Dolphman Wrote: I Actually find the Amazon and Sorceress's designs laughable, and I do feel the fanservice is way too forced. Only the Elf looks normal.
There are times we do get turned off by stuff like that, and I'm not afraid to say this is one of them for me.
Now with the male characters. They're just as absurd and hilarious looking, with only the Wizard looking normal. 
The Fighter looks like something you see out of an Doug Tennapel designed game or comic, while the Dwarf looks like a Rob Liefeld drawing.
Still, I don't mind and just deal with the game as it is. People did overreact over the character designs, though. Especially the Tumblr Trash.
Plus I'm a big Beat'em Up fan, and this game is no exception.

Exactly my point.  No one's saying you have to LIKE the designs, but if you took an interest in the actual game, you'd have no choice but to just deal with them as they were made, and enjoy the gameplay.  I'm not into hyper sexualized characters either, but I'm not going to just ignore something I'm interested in because of it either.  Has anyone ripped the sprites from this game yet?  Those animations are incredibly smooth.  An example for aspiring spriters on how smoothly animated things should be these days, regardless of the actual style lol.
[Image: tamerkoh.gif?9][Image: DevBanner.png][Image: Youtube.gif]DLBROOKS33

Messages In This Thread
The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Koh - 04-10-2016, 05:45 AM
RE: The Whole Dragon's Crown Sorceress Thing - by Koh - 04-11-2016, 07:49 AM