Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Darkgrievous and his rips
I think I mentioned I'm working on a viewpoint rip?

After seeing the rips on TSR and learning of the game a few years ago, I was a little disappointed in the lack of rips, besides interested in learning more of the game. In 2014, I reached-out to Magma Dragoon about how to rip sprites from this game, as I wasn't getting quite the amount of useful resources on how to do this. After some hiccups, i figured it out. But, I did the rips wrong, at first. Last year, I decided to re-dump all the sprites, and I've been working on this project off and on, since. Currently, I have every enemy dumped, and the majority of them assembled.

Last night, I grabbed the last few I was missing, and even got one of the final pieces (multiple color plaettes are exciting when you struggle finding one) I need to complete Sammy's intro animation! (yes, I ripped that, cuz I kinda like it)

Preview:

The grid is temporary, I just have it as a visual guide to myself. It helps me keep the sprites on-axis, and to see their boundaries clearly. I have decided to squish multiple sprites into one sheet for these rips. They will be put together as compactly as possible, sacrificing some space for keeping them on-axis. I am doing it this way so I don't need to sheet + name + credit tag several sprites individually, but still staying true to my plans of having them in a ready to use format.

p.s.
Thanks a lot for the help with this, Magma Dragoon!
Thanked by: Magma MK-II

Messages In This Thread
Darkgrievous and his rips - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-27-2015, 03:55 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-18-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-19-2016, 07:52 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by daemoth - 03-23-2016, 09:00 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Davy Jones - 03-26-2016, 08:23 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Dazz - 03-26-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Davy Jones - 03-28-2016, 12:44 PM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by DarkGrievous7145 - 04-10-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Darkgrievous and his rips - by Magma MK-II - 04-12-2016, 09:25 AM