Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MFGG: My Worst Nightmare
KirbyLover2048. People on the MFGG forums have made it very clear why they took issue to your posts. On multiple occasions you have ignored constructive criticism, complained about it and created spammy posts. You're making Mit out to be the enemy here but if you look at the context of that post, its an entirely different story. You've argued with him every time he's tried to help you improve and have made no progress as an artist. Mit has been very patient with you up to this point so I'm surprised he hasn't said anything sooner.

If you want users to stop antagonizing you, then please listen to what people have to say. That means accepting constructive critisism when people offer it and changing your behavior when people are pointing out that you are being rude. Changing communities will not solve anything and even if everyone here gives you a fresh start, you will encounter the same problems if you don't change.

With that being said, don't feel bad if people dislike you now. A few users here used to have a bad reputation but over the years they've improved and became model members of the community. We're both relatively small communities and are willing to accept new faces if they get along with others. In the end, if you decide to improve, I promise that people will overlook your old reputation and accept you for who you are *now*. And if someone tries to point out how terrible you were years ago, people will be on *your* side this time.

Messages In This Thread
MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by KirbyLover2048 - 04-07-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by DragonDePlatino - 04-07-2016, 06:56 PM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by KirbyLover2048 - 04-07-2016, 08:23 PM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by DragonDePlatino - 04-07-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by Mors - 04-08-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by eureka - 04-08-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by The Birdomatic - 04-08-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by Pingus! - 04-14-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: MFGG: My Worst Nightmare - by DioShiba - 04-15-2016, 11:00 PM