Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
(04-02-2016, 01:02 AM)JazzGW Wrote: I've noticed a more obscure trend of large female characters being more timid types. You can tell by the facial and body expression of these girls...But it could be just because they're wearing those outfits, lmao.
[Image: 078b48d30979e6d1a86aa73af9e47418.jpg]
These are the main protagonists of Muchi Muchi Pork!, a bullet hell from (who else but) Cave Co. Ltd. (While I'm also mentioning them to stay on the thread topic. I think their pig ears are super adorable, by the way.) I notice that they're bodies are slightly more plump than typical bodies seen on females in anime/games/etc. from Japan (excluding Rafute, the one on the right, who has a more slimmer bodytype).

That could be because of the story of that game is that they have been turned into pig-girls. A game which had "Do you like fat chicks?" in it's advertisement. I'm not saying they aren't cute, I'm just saying this isn't Japan making some kind of moral "you don't have to be skinny" move, more of a "haha look how funny it is they are like pigs!"
[Image: randomimage.cgi]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by Goemar - 04-03-2016, 09:31 AM