Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
(04-01-2016, 12:42 PM)Koh Wrote: And there's that trope that exists on top of that.  Where shows with protag gangs always have a fat character for group diversity.  You got the generic leader type, the fat type, the nerd, and then some other archetypes that usually exist in these.

I hate how a lot of goodguy tubbies are just the kind who eat and fart a lot. Not all of them, but you know. I also notice a lot of fat villains tend to be a bit on the narcissistic side, in which they think they are way more powerful than they are. I guess that might be Akira's idea is that he just thinks they make good villains.

I totally forgot about Pango the pangolin (ya did gud thar) from Klonoa. I think he only appears in one or two of the Japanese games, but he has a cute, round, chubby look to him. He seems to be yet another trope I see in the big guys is that they're big, fun-loving buddy types, though I haven't played any of the games with Pango in them, so I don't know for sure.
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by Benny The Miraj - 04-01-2016, 06:21 PM