Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?)
(03-31-2016, 10:36 PM)Dolphman Wrote: Speaking of Super. I suppose most of you have seen Botamo, AKA "Anime Winnie the Pooh".

Now that I think of it, he does make a lot of fat characters. ...But they're always villains. I mean, Giran did get to be a good guy for an episode, but I think he died that same episode. Deep down, I feel kind of sad always seeing the big guys as villains. I mean, I get why they're usually villains as most people who like them tend to consider them a novelty, but it still makes me feel kind of happy whenever I see a big guy in media that's one of the goodguys.

...Too bad I can't think of any off the top of my head except certain Pokemon if they count. Maybe that's why I like monster collecting games like Pokemon and Dragon Quest Monster (but NOT Yokai Watch. I'm sorry, but I could not get into that game.), they have a diverse roster of characters that let you use the kind you want. I know everyone hates Emboar, but I always thought he was cool. Everyone was booing him when he showed up. "Fat! Ugly! Third Fire/Fighting type in a row!" but I liked him the second I saw him. He has a face that borders on "so ugly, he's cute." Plus, I really like his bio that describes him as a creature who "cares deeply for his friends."
Thanked by: ~DrakoRero~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthropomorphic characters (What are some of your favorites?) - by Benny The Miraj - 04-01-2016, 09:31 AM