Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano)
(03-15-2016, 05:57 AM)Gors Wrote: I like how you imply i am unaware of modeling just because you are upset at me.

Break the rules,  get punishment. It's easy
math here, i have seen many people like you and don't think I'm being especially "rude" to you because i randomly happen to hate you or whatever.

Anyway i suppose you read the rules by now. Please refer to them and post concisely, this way you will be able to showcase your world better.

tl;dr - the problem was your post style, not your work. Do not act like i attacked your work.

Punishment does not equal rudeness. I've broken the rules before an i've been punished without them being rude in other places. You've just chosen to be rude. I don't know who took a piss in your coffee this morning but i have done nothing to you.I don't even know who you are. You're just another bully with power as far as i'm concerned. The rules are not the problem and i have a understanding of them and i'll be more careful in the future however i sound like a broken record atm , I'll say it again , That doesn't give you the right to be rude. Well it came off like you were slandering my work, so there. You didn't have to be rude and then keep being rude on top of it so the problem stands. Loose the tude. It's simple. Why are you not getting this?Don't care? Thats fine. Neither do i and i'll keep up with my trashy attitude and mouth until there is a change. It wasn't necessary. Plain and simple.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-13-2016, 08:43 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by OS-PRIME - 03-13-2016, 10:28 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-14-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-14-2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-14-2016, 10:54 PM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-15-2016, 05:57 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-15-2016, 06:55 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Gors - 03-15-2016, 09:32 AM
RE: Upcoming Rips (Photo Kano) - by Aunonii - 03-16-2016, 02:00 AM