Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D
Playing Wild World, I did have a bit of a girl crush on this mouse who was quite the rocker chick named Bella. We probably had the strongest bond in the entire village, to be honest. She's very relaxed and easy to talk to.
I also got along pretty well with the fancy kitty Olivia...But she always pestured me for furniture xD.

Unfortunately, I tried using the time-change cheat in order to pay off my house, but in return it was just infested with infinite roaches Sad. And I do say infinite, because I skipped up to like months ahead...Maybe even years (if that's possible on the DS). I assumed they wouldn't go away because it had theoretically been so long. I even tried setting it back to the current time, but nothing happened. So I had to delete my town and restart :'(. I don't remember much after that.

Regardless I do praise Animal Crossing how much personality these villagers have. They really fit the mold for casual-genre characters. What I'd give to be able to play as an animal villager of my own...
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D - by miyabi95_ - 03-01-2016, 06:11 AM