Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Character designs: THE SUBJECTIVITY THREAD :'D
(02-28-2016, 04:35 AM)SchAlternate Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 12:47 AM)Jermungandr Wrote: You know, next time Nintendo releases a new Animal Crossing game, they should totally hold a "Create a New Animal Villager" contest.

Not only would it be fun, but it would also garner them tons of attention as well as increase sales for those people who want to see whose critters made it into the game.

Screw that.

Have the option to play as an animal in the next Animal Crossing. And have it fully customize-able. Like, be able to set what animal to be, and what personality to have, and what texture it would have and such. THAT would be cool, and might make interested in the games again.

Now you're speaking MY tounge. B)

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I have kind of a soft spot for one of the new characters. No, not that overrated yellow puppy, but that charming blue alpaca at the shop. I like his pompadour and his buck teeth, plus his expressions and how he always acts shocked and angry if you don't give him something to do, and that expression he makes when an order is confirmed. "Leave the rest to me! *Heroic pose*"

Also I have a soft spot for Luna, kind of, but that's because I like tapirs.
Thanked by: miyabi95_

Messages In This Thread
RE: Character designs: good ones and others...not so much - by Benny The Miraj - 02-28-2016, 03:02 PM