Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crappy games that you love anyway?
Star Fox Adventures is honestly one of my favorite Star Fox games, even if it really is a Zelda game. I loved that it gave the Assault development team the push to use on-foot missions, and the franchise would have been greatly served by learning from and blending all of those identities...

Imagine being able to explore each of the planets with as much depth as you could explore Sauria in SFA, but also able to take to the skies/stars in the Arwing for some traditional 3D SHMUP stuff. Each character with their different weapons preferences and playstyles (for instance, Krystal could continue using the staff and play very similarly to SFA, but Fox might prefer using a blaster and dodging around).

There was so much room for that franchise still to grow, which is part of why Zero is disappointing to me so far x.x;

Games I like that people usually pan? To be honest I really like Flappy Bird. I like that it takes the video game formula way back to the arcade highest-score routes (but without the need for tokens!), and I think that the character(s) is/are cute and work well into the stolen Super Mario 3 aesthetic. I like to pretend that Flappies are a species, like Yoshi, and each loss is literally that bird's death. You have failed that bird. Here, try again with another one. Because the first one is dead. There are no extra lives!
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by: Kold-Virus, Koopaul, Arcrom

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Gors - 02-23-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Kriven - 02-24-2016, 11:53 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-24-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Pik - 02-24-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by rlxt - 02-25-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by -Ash- - 02-25-2016, 10:19 AM