Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crappy games that you love anyway?
(02-23-2016, 10:34 AM)Benny The Miraj Wrote: [Image: Amazing_Island_Cube_Box.jpg]

I know some of the minigames are pretty bad (especially the ones that are just repeats) and the little GBA card game is pretty lame, and I even bought the game even after seeing a review for it on X-Play (which gave it a 2 out of 5), but I still have a soft spot for this game. I spent hours making monsters in this game, and I have a tendency to go back and make more. Plus, I think some of the minigames are actually kind of fun. It could just be the creative side of me that really likes this game.

NA-NAAAAAAA

In the same vein, Magic Pengel. You create your own monsters to fight in a rock paper scissors battle with other monsters with types being determined by dominant colors. The battles are more interesting than RPS of course. You could only use a move type once (Attack, Magic, Block) which sounds like you could be locked into a losing cycle of you pick the wrong one first, but there's a fourth move (charge) that slightly heals you, gives a slight boost to your next choice and also resets your used moves.

The gameplay is actually pretty good. The voice acting is absolutely terrible, and the load times... Ugh, the load times are God awful. It takes so long to load a section of the city that it seriously puts the game into bad territory.

[Image: 357n7r6_zps67bc167e.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Gors - 02-23-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by AuraLancer - 02-23-2016, 09:10 PM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-24-2016, 12:01 PM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Pik - 02-24-2016, 07:10 PM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by rlxt - 02-25-2016, 03:26 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by Koh - 02-25-2016, 06:56 AM
RE: Crappy games that you love anyway? - by -Ash- - 02-25-2016, 10:19 AM