Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Demakes (What game would you wanna send back in time?)
(02-20-2016, 08:53 PM)recme Wrote: a snes smash bros wouldve been interesting. including guest stars from popular snes games, like chrono or geno. something like that, idk.

also, kirby returns to dreamland on gba would be cool in some sort of way

This is actually something I used to think about a lot and guess I just forgot about when I made my other post.. but like, what would Super Smash Bros. have been if it were created on the SNES?

I guess the way I approach the topic isn't really a demake so much as an alternate history... Like, I don't think "What would it look to put Brawl on the SNES?" but more "What would have happened if the first Smash games was on the SNES?"

Would it have had more characters than the N64 version? Less? Would the physics have been all wonky, or would the Super FX chip have helped them figure that out? Who would the Nintendo All-Stars at the time be? Would Pikachu have earned his position, if the game was made during the end of the SNES era, or are we looking at a game that wouldn't have any Pokemon in it at all? Would its visuals have been sprites or pre-rendered images?
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Demakes (What game would you wanna send back in time?) - by Kriven - 02-21-2016, 08:36 AM