[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
What are the most nostalgic video games or video game songs for you?
The intro for Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube. Also, the title screen. That game was a huge part of my childhood... There's just something really fantastical about that opening sequence though.
I wish I could say the ending song was also nostalgic for me, but I never remembered it. I always remembered the intro, though. Also it might have been because the ending doesn't play in multiplayer, which we played a lot as kids.
I really wish Sega would give us PSO 2 already, but that's probably never gonna happen...

And then there's Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles. I only ever rented the game once, but there was one place that left a big impact on me.
This place was just so strange and kinda ominous. I remember I would try to go by with each in-game year that passed, and there seemed to be changes, but I never actually beat the game as a kid. I got the game I believe a couple years back and I finally beat it. It was quite an experience, to be sure.
[Image: a22d393ddd.png][Image: ny_mono_2015.png](drawn by Kitsu)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the most nostalgic video games or video game songs for you? - by Monobrobe - 02-18-2016, 02:21 PM