Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games?
(02-14-2016, 11:36 PM)Monobrobe Wrote: I remember when playing Halo I would always be looking around me frantically for any signs of the Flood. I hated the idea of being chased.
And then there's Beady Long Legs. Specifically the one from the first Pikmin game.
I can't really find a good picture of it, but in the first Pikmin game, BLL's body has a texture that makes it look as though it has two faces on it. And both of them still send shivers down my spine. One looks kinda like a fanged face with slit eyes, and the other one has huge blotchy eyes. I remember the first time the thing came down I screamed, ran all the way back to my ship, and ended the day.
The best picture I can find is this one, where you can only see the sides of the body where there aren't any faces. Well, you can see a bit of the fanged face on the left side of the image.
I mean, I'm not crazy right? I can't be the only one who noticed some faces on this thing.

Oh, i remember Beady Long Legs and Pikmin 1, i loved Pikmin 1 when i was younger!
Beady Long Legs never really scared me, i but he did make me really mad when he kept dancing and stomping my Pikmin. The Forest Navel is such a hard level.
But, i remember seeing Smokey Progg (Was that his name?) for the first time... Never on my life i saw such a terrifying frog Sad
[Image: NXh2n1n.png]
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games? - by LeftnRightLloyd - 02-15-2016, 05:12 PM