Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games?
From recent memory, the part in Resident Evil Revelations where you're tasked with locating the communications officer in the promenade deck and as you're approaching his voice echoes through the corridors:

"Mayday... Mayday... Emergency call number... This is the... Maaaaayyyydaaaayyyyy!"

As you get closer the words become more frantic and demonic... insane and giddy...

Chilling, and really sets up the hell of a boss fight that's coming x.x;

(02-06-2016, 07:28 PM)Jermungandr Wrote: Playing Ocarina for the first time and getting grabbed by Dead Hand's arms while the enemy is coming right at me.

[Image: Dead+Hand+Grab+Link+Ocarina.bmp]

Oh jeez, the undead monsters from Ocarina of Time were horrifying when I was a kid. That shrill shriek the ReDeads emit really got to me, and still does. I used to be afraid to run through my friend's backyard (which was pretty much combined with mine) after dark because the way the shadows fell across the hilly terrain looked like ReDead's in their curled-and-waiting state.
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Were there any stuff that scared you in video-games? - by Kriven - 02-14-2016, 12:26 AM