Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Most frustrating game levels/moments/anythings?
Pretty much the entirety of the Jak & Daxter series. ESPECIALLY Jak II with those bullcrap Krimson Guard guys ramming right into you and destroying your vehicle during a mission where you have to beat a time limit. And then there's the scarcity of checkpoints...
The vehicle controls were obnoxious. Suicide vehicles would ram into you and flip you over if you were on land. They swerve all over the place, too...
Don't get me started on the turrets in Jak 3. Those were quite easily the most annoying things ever. Just the slightest movement of the control stick and the marker moves all the way. It's not steady at all. I just kinda have to move and shoot and hope for the best.
I never completed any of the games because I ended up quitting out of frustration.
Granted, all this frustration was experienced on the Vita, so it could just be a crappy port. But I've been told that's not the case. And regardless of port, I don't think it would've changed those suicide drivers ruining everything for me. >_>
I think I would've had a better time if the series didn't try to incorporate so many different genres into one. At least, for the second and third games.
Either that or I really suck at... whatever the heck kind of genre Jak & Daxter is.
[Image: a22d393ddd.png][Image: ny_mono_2015.png](drawn by Kitsu)
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most frustrating game levels/moments/anythings? - by Monobrobe - 02-11-2016, 01:55 PM