Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ian's Looney Tunes Dash - Looney Card Collections
Quote:Thank you, Anex. Smile

And although he did tried his best to rip from Looney Tunes Dash, there is some good news! Big Grin

Episode Card Collections 5-8 is in the works!

I'm sorry but I need to point out that I really don't appreciate the attitude I've received from you. After other people told you to rip more and request less, I don't know what to tell you. Sending me a million requests, and telling me that I "tried" doesn't cut it. If you think you're advanced, then why're you asking me to rip these:

In a span of an hour? I really don't understand it. Also, you shouldn't not upload sprites just because someone hasn't filled a request for you. You need to understand that this is a community, where we all put in effort in order for others to use the materials ripped and provided, not a bribery game. If you have things in your possession, and you're telling me this, I really won't tolerate even talking to you anymore. Find someone else, or rip it yourself since you know so much already. I'm done trying to help, good luck. If you'd like to speak with me again, I'd appreciate an apology, as well as to the others you've been rude too. I tolerate people with respect in their requests, and not bribes.
Thanked by: Ton, Dazz, Nitwitsworld

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ian's Looney Tunes Dash - Looney Card Collections - by Pingus! - 02-08-2016, 09:45 PM