Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
New Nintendo All-Stars Crossover that's not Smash
In the sense of a smaller crossover, I once was batting around the idea in my head of reviving Wrecking Crew, but having Wario and Waluigi being the starring characters. As I went through the idea later on I thought that including the Ice Climbers as secret characters would be interesting, given their use of hammers.

However, if the idea was to encompass as many game series as possible like Smash Bros, I would definitely say it should be done in a Mario Party style format. Have a ton of characters from various game franchises, a bunch of game boards based on various games (They could even have maps that are designed to look like very classic game maps, like a Mario 3 overworld, the original Zelda overworld or a Fire Emblem battle map). The assortment of minigames would bring in concepts and ideas from each game series, and maybe even mimic gameplay from their original series.

For example, picture a minigame which is literally just a dungeon room from the original Legend of Zelda where enemies keep spawning, and your goal is to kill as many as possible. Instead of just Links, the character you chose has a sprite made in Legend of Zelda style (More or less, it would probably be best to go by Mario Maker rules in terms of spriting for the sake of readability) and whoever kills the most enemies wins the round.
Thanked by: Koopaul, Kitsu

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Nintendo All-Stars Crossover that's not Smash - by TomGuycott - 02-04-2016, 08:28 AM