Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
New Nintendo All-Stars Crossover that's not Smash
I heard that someone who led development for Mario Kart 8 (can't remember who) said some time after the game's release that he'd like to try implementing a Smash-inspired roster for the next game, if there is one. I think that'd be neat - Nintendo could definitely pull it off.

I'm going to be honest and say that before any preview footage of Sm4sh came about, I thought that they were going to make the fighting system reminiscent of Namco fighting games xD (Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc.). But then I realized that Melee was a blockbuster hit and Sakurai would announce his resignation before changing the formula for Smash Bros :/.

It would be nice to see a crossover RPG that's NOT like Project X Zone. I'm thinking more like the 2D Tales of games (or Valkyrie Profile), in which enemy fights control kind of like that of a fighting game. I honestly have a soft spot for the Subspace Emissary and it would be interesting to see something like it in a 2D RPG format.
[Image: ErbRIBqVkAUtE8F?format=png&name=900x900]
Instagram Twitch Twitter YouTube
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Nintendo All-Stars Crossover that's not Smash - by miyabi95_ - 02-04-2016, 02:01 AM