Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World
Oh my goodness Neko...

Awesome.

For me it all depends on the situation. If I'm drawing a character I already know how to draw very well, all I need to do is just look at some references to help me figure out a pose or a scene to put the character in. Example, If I wanted to draw a Goku vs Vegeta scene, what I would end up doing is looking up all the manga pages or anime screenshots of their battles so I can get a general idea of the intensity I'm going for, doodle, then done! It's if I'm drawing my own characters/a completely new one where it's more difficult.

For a new character, I try gathering all the information about the character I can and then try and portray it into the design. I get the creativity for this by looking for real life references and anime or cartoon ones. Then..... I turn on some tunes! My favorite ones, and I try to picture what the character would be wearing and start from a basic design. Draw clothes, then put in all the facial features that would describe the character at a glance.

If it's for one of the characters I already made, I just jame to my tunes and look through references from various media.
[Image: tumblr_mzx6bm02eC1s38z45o1_500.gif]
Anonymous Wrote:...the world is so much simpler if you just dont give a FUCK...
Thanked by: psychospacecow

Messages In This Thread
RE: CREATIVE HABITS - The Mystery of the Subconscious World - by ~Axis~ - 01-27-2016, 12:05 PM