[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ripping sprites using GLInterecept help (DS)
(01-25-2016, 03:55 PM)daemoth Wrote: First, make sure to download the uptodate version of glintercept ( the one in the tutorial isnt).
Here a link to download it Do the same for your emulator. Also, dont forget to set the emulator to use the opengl renderer.

Yep. Got both of those at their newest versions.

(01-25-2016, 03:57 PM)Anexenaumoon Wrote: GL Intercept only works with open GL rendered games, and the one you may have may not. The best tool to have with NDS ripping is a tool called Tinke, which you can get here:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tinke-0-7-2.303529/

It allows you to view every file stored in the NDS rom(including individual graphics such as sprites). Tahaxan is another program that does the same. I can give you a zip file of it if your interested. Hope this helps!
~Anex

Well crap. I've used both of the above and I'm getting a bunch of .bin files with no hints as to their encoding. Any common encodings that are used among DS games?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping sprites using GLInterecept help (DS) - by CrashmanX - 01-25-2016, 06:20 PM