Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail
Same. Gors nailed it. To back up what others said:

1) $300 really isn't that much. Okay, yeah - $300 is a lot of money to lose. But I'm sure a Playstation 4 is so expensive - maybe when you're a college student living off ramen or still living at home, sure. If you're a grown man who's got a decent job and living with someone you've got more than enough spending money to blow on one. I mean, $300 isn't an impulse buy, no. But if you're hyped about it $300 is actually incredibly good and comparatively easy to save up for.

3) I'm sure you didn't buy a 3DS because you got so nauseous playing the thing, and swear off it until they have a more holistic approach to 3D. Yeah, okay. If you're suffering from motion sickness, you're probably not going to be playing videogames to begin with. But there's plenty of people who aren't, and that's who these companies are relying on for the push to VR.

4)
Neon Stroke Wrote:And Don't even get me started on Virtual Sex...*shutters*. Long story short, if you wanna make sweet love, do it with a real person.

ey there's a definite plus to this if you can't get a real girlfriend. no one will be whining about not getting a girlfriend on facebook anymore!!!

I THINK VIRTUAL SEX IS A FANTASTIC IDEA, BTW. SEX CRIMES, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND PROBABLY EVEN STDs WOULD ACTUALLY START DECLINING. If I were a 32-year-old recluse, I'd TOTALLY pay $300 for a headset and another $200 for a second headset for my penis

~~

here's my top 5 list on why VR is cool and will go far *drumroll*

5) 3d boobies
4) technology's progressed far enough that VR technology is now actually affordable and a lot more immersive
3) 3d tiddies
2) its hella sweet
1) 3d tatas
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail - by Neon Streak - 01-05-2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail - by [robo9] - 01-05-2016, 01:20 PM
RE: Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail - by Gors - 01-05-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail - by puggsoy - 01-06-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Neon's Top 5: Why VR Will Fail - by Kosheh - 01-06-2016, 08:22 AM