Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Digit-5 and Project Captain N
I've added two new characters to the sheet.

[Image: samus-preview-00003.png]

I'm not too happy with the Power Armor version of Samus, to be honest, but I don't really have a lot to work with when it comes to size. Just consider this one a work in progress, there's a lot that needs to be done, but, for now I already have a basis. Maybe it will look a bit better if I pose it.

[Image: kirby-preview-00001.png]

Since Steven Bomb is coming again, I decided to create a sprite of Kirby wearing a Steven Universe hat. Wig. For that though I did need a base sprite for Kirby. I've also made two versions of Steven, one with and one without the gem. At the moment the gem doesn't look that great, so I'm going to need to think about the size and placement, which is why I included the gemless version. If I get the time I'll try to Kirby-fy the rest of the Crystal Gems, but I might just work on an actual idle pose and basic animations.

Not too happy with the colors, it uses the colors from one of the DS games for the skin, but on some screens and some browsers it looks too saturated. The rest of the colors I just had to figure out myself. I might give the eyes a blue-ish tint at the bottom, might add something to it.
Big sigs are for scrubs.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 12-22-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 01-02-2016, 11:00 PM
RE: Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by SmithyGCN - 01-03-2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 01-04-2016, 07:29 AM
RE: Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 02-16-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Digit-5 and Project Captain N - by GaryCXJk - 02-17-2016, 04:35 PM