Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Can someone compile this?
(07-02-2015, 09:20 AM)DrMcCoy Wrote:
(07-01-2015, 09:40 AM)Carpaccio Wrote: I was hoping someone could compile these for windows use so I can get to work.

Hej, founder / lead dev of the xoreos project here.

You know, you could have just asked us. Smile
We have a "How to compile xoreos" page on our wiki, which goes into this a bit. We don't support cmake for xoreos-tools (yet?), though, so that's a bit more fiddly for Windows users (essentially, you'd have to install and use MinGW there).

To make it a bit easier for you, I went ahead and added a (pre-)release with binaries to the xoreos-tools GitHub repository: https://github.com/xoreos/xoreos-tools/r...Bg041111f5 . It contains precompiled binaries for GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, each both for x86 and x86_64 architectures. They all should work, but since I'm GNU/Linux-only, I've only tested the 32-bit/64-bit Linux binaries and the 32-bit Windows binaries (using Wine). So please tell me if any of them don't work.

Please keep in mind, though, that these are all command-line tools. They don't have any GUI at all. I did start writing a graphical tool-thing, Phaethon (using wxWidgets), but it never really got far; it's not really useable. If anybody wants to take on development of this graphical tool (or anything else in xoreos, for that matter), please don't hesitate to contact us! Smile
I am trying to compile xoeros so that I can look into sonic chronicles - the dark brotherhood, and using cmake and mingw I am having problems with them, like for mingw I am stuck on the Instillation manager with packages, and with cmake I don't know where to select for the source and binary locations and I keep getting errors.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
Can someone compile this? - by Carpaccio - 07-01-2015, 09:40 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by puggsoy - 07-02-2015, 03:01 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by DrMcCoy - 07-02-2015, 09:20 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by Yarcaz - 12-16-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Can someone compile this? - by DrMcCoy - 12-16-2015, 10:46 AM