Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sonic Legacy: Rebirth of the Chaos Emeralds
Though I feel that some people could have given more constructive criticism (similar to the sprite discussion), your acting childish over, "my fan game is ruined because people don't like the story" which means that if you can't take people hating part of the game and wanting you to improve/change it your fan game is ruined because of you not accepting that some parts of your initial idea are not liked, so you have no one to blame bar yourself if the game is canned because people didn't like the story or parts of the game.

Also what I have learned from making fan games and such is never make a topic about the game until it is actually in progress past. I mean a couple stages done or so and then make a topic because most games fail because people can't get past the first stage without becoming bored.

And there are no rules, but much like any fan game forum, its not best to make a topic without screen-shots or proof, but you can't be blamed since theres no rules on this part of the forum *hint hint*
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sonic Legacy: Rebirth of the Chaos Emeralds - by Flare - 01-13-2009, 08:27 PM