[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better)
(01-12-2009, 07:34 PM)Dazz Wrote: You have a search button. Use that to organise things by series. It's much easier than the old site, and it loads a hell of a lot quicker.

Complaint:
You know, I never would have found the search button if I didn't read this post.
I guess it makes sense to put it in the top-corner where it's out of the way, but who's gonna look there? Srsly.

Suggestion:
Why not put it above the "Text Display" and "Icon Display" buttons?
At least people will actually see it then.

On-Topic:
And for the record, I liked the old way better (note: past tense), but this way loads faster, so I'm in agreement to keep it as is.
It's a lot prettier, and God knows I've punched my monitor enough times waiting for categories and huge sheets to load.

Final Thought:
Kudos on the new layout, but I vote that the search function be moved to the left side of the screen with everything else.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't Like WEBSITES NEW LOOK(old one better) - by Gnarizard - 01-13-2009, 05:00 PM
The New SR is a nightmare! - by Lugbzurg - 01-18-2009, 11:25 PM