[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models
He's probably banned because he's an alt account. He's got very few posts, which could be the only reasonable explanation before the site staff caught on.

(11-23-2015, 10:55 AM)Lilothestitch Wrote: Does this mean that everyone hates me that much?

Did you read my post? At all? lol

Here's a link if you need a recap.

Basically, think before you post; but more importantly, put a little consideration into your requests as well. You can't expect anyone to rip 50 character models, textures and meshes and rig them properly in a timely manner. You'd be waiting actual years if so - some things like these are ongoing projects at VGR!

Try to gauge what an idea of a reasonable request is - because you're also looking to benefit from this project as well by getting a character to work in BrawlBox. But a queue of FIFTY CHARACTERS TO RIG AND MODEL IN BRAWLBOX is kind of daunting.  
Pick a more reasonable number - maybe Pokemon that you're interested in rigging first and start with those.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models - by Kosheh - 11-23-2015, 09:36 PM