[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models
(11-22-2015, 03:30 PM)Petie Wrote: Did you seriously come back and jump right into making requests again? Isn't this what earned you the -9 rep you currently have and your eventual departure form the site the first time around. You really may want to rethink this a bit.

No I wasn't trying to jump back to make requests again. I have a reason for this one. I thought if anyone sends me models from that game, I can rip them and put them on the Models resource so that I can try to improve. I don't want to be banned again. I said I was going to try to improve and I mean it. Thats why I need help improving sobthat I can change my reputation from a -9 to being positive so that I can feel appreciated. What can I do to change my reputation?
[Image: 33426ca52b.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon Models - by Lilothestitch - 11-22-2015, 03:36 PM