Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Help ripping from apk file (twewy:sr)
(07-16-2015, 05:28 PM)petitepirouette Wrote: UPDATE:
Alright so Lexou Duck sent me a few extraction tools for the twewy .ipa which extracted about 1,200 PNGs from all the .28 files (which were extracted from the resource.assets file)

There are still a bunch of .83 .21 and .43 that were extracted as well. Does anyone know what to do with these? (roughly about 3,500 files are of these types)

On top of that with disunity I have been working my way through 5,900 different files from the .apk one by one. Some of these are the same as the .ipa and some are different. The nice thing so far is that some of the files found one way are coruppted while the other way spits them out fine:
So in the end there are more unable pictures. It's going to take me a while to go through all of the files but I'll compile them when I'm done and submit them.

Was wondering if you could pass me (or at least tell me the names) of the extraction tools you used to get those files from the IPA.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help ripping from apk file (twewy:sr) - by Red Lightfoot - 11-19-2015, 08:40 PM