Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
One of my least favorite topics...
alright...

In case anyone has been wondering why I've been so immensely inactive...

Firstly, until recently, I've had my motivation to do nearly ANYTHING almost entirely drained for some unknown reason

Secondly, I've pulled myself into a Fantasy MMORPG
This is not solely for playing it, though...
Ever since my first time playing it, which was approximately 2-3, maybe 4 years ago ...I've wanted to rip it.
I have been bulk-archiving, and later dumping, hundreds of files at a time.

Tonight was especially exciting, I am close to clearing another region!
I will not list specifics about this game, I don't want the developers, if there's any chance of this happening at all, finding this out and either banning me or putting any form of security over their assets. (just because some would be concerned about this, for example...crystal saga's devs clearly don't want people grabbing their graphics)
IDK when I'll post these rips, right now I'm just slowly dumping as much of the assets files as I can, so far the dump is up to 14 MBs! There's a very high chance that the actual ripping phase will become a community project here.

Anyways, despite my motivation being back, I'm taking a slight break from here to play an MMO and simultaneously prepare a rip for it. This eats a lot of time and energy, though. And while not draining me of This resource, it can easily consume an entire day's worth of my motivation to work on ANY project.

As for the router issue:
STILL NOT SOLVED...
I so far still can't get the right kind of day or prior notification of such a day to actually get that done.
(Right kind of day is no kids and no random errands, so far I either am not getting them, or am made aware of this too late, or some other thing... )
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-07-2015, 03:08 PM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by Gors - 09-08-2015, 07:18 AM
RE: One of my least favorite topics... - by DarkGrievous7145 - 10-24-2015, 02:31 AM