[x]We're back! After a failure of the drives in our database server, all data has been restored from last night's backup. The last 24 hours or so of submissions will likely need to be re-made but everything else should be okay. Please let me now if you notice anything not working as it should though. Thanks! -Petie

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
redblueyellow needs help: the thread
So one of the games that I've been looking into is called "Do-Konjou Shougakussei: Bon Bita - Hadaka no Choujou Ketsusen!! Bita vs. Dokuro Dei!" The game has very interesting sprites and even has a character named Obama-Kun. Tongue

Anyways, the sprites are stored in very large .bin files. They are viewable in Tinke by opening the files and finding the corresponding palettes, but this is a very tedious process. I stumbled across the mugshots from Mega Man ZX Advent under the filename "face.bin" a few years back, but that sheet itself took a while to compile using this method.

Mugshots
Mugshots

I haven't tested out the other .bin files, but the largest (obj_fnt.bin) which houses enemies and such can be split with GenericBUnpacker.jar to get smaller .dat files. obj_fnt_06.dat has the dodgeball machine enemy, for example:

obj_fnt_06.dat (palette @ 9620, 4bpp lineal)

If anyone would be down to look into the file to simplify the process, that would be awesome. Cute I've been meaning to rip from this game for a while.

[Image: 4PEe9AS.png]
[Image: WwmoM3d.png]
Currently working on: working and wedding planning
Thanked by: Ton

Messages In This Thread
RE: redblueyellow needs help: the thread - by redblueyellow - 09-19-2015, 11:58 PM