Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
(08-27-2015, 03:39 PM)mugenfighter Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 02:53 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Mugenfighter, if you want the .APK of the game I can PM it to you.

Thanks. I hope my other posts might be of help.

These sheets seem to be so poorly constructed and rotated that you might be better off just asking grumpy face to give you the preconstructed sprites. Heck that might be the more sane option here. But do what you gotta do guys. I will say that doing nothing won't get you the sprites. I'm not much in ripping or decoding formats, but sometimes I give good advice.

Uhm... it seems you don't have PMs enabled??? Might wanna check that in your User CP.

By the way, that honestly never occurred to me, but I don't know if I should be the one to ask... then again how would that be possible because some graphics have 360 rotation (like Pearl's Spear Throw)? Also, I don't know what you mean by "doing nothing" but almost everyone in this thread has tried to do what they can to help figure out these graphics as of late, so I certainly hope you don't mean it like that.
[Image: sweet-capn-cakes-deltarune.gif]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by Garamonde - 08-27-2015, 04:23 PM