Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
(08-26-2015, 01:53 AM)puggsoy Wrote: Hmm... sorry, I might not be much help here. These look weird, I'm finding repetitive values but nothing that looks at all useful. No indication of where to find their corresponding files either. I can say that the filenames do suggest that they're the animation files we want, especially since I haven't seen anything more useful around.

But yeah, I probably can't do much. Ploaj might have better luck, seeing as he's done similar stuff before while I've only done animation things in terms of frame-by-frame animations, not parts.

That's the same issue I was having...
There honestly are too many thousands of files, there were also a lot of sharedassets<x><y>.<num> files in the .assets files, but there were so many of them...ugh...

It's funny, in some ways the games all having a proper filesystem these days helps because there's no longer the understanding the bytecode and tiledata structures required, and on the other hand, everyone gets bit in the butt by proprietary/generally undocumented formats... I honestly prefer flash .swf since there's some generally effective decompilers for them, but then on the other hand, I've encountered issues where what I want simply doesn't seem possible to extract, because it was encoded in some weird way, and possibly some place I can't find.

yep...
Should probably have him check it out.
I think I'll just call it quits as well, then...i don't give-up often, but i've done as much as I possibly can.
All I can do at this point is extract more files if people should want them...
(Sorry, Jetters! I'm sure something will eventually turn-up)
At least we tried...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-26-2015, 02:19 AM