Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Any way to get files from Facebook game Army Attack?
(08-23-2015, 08:40 PM)DarkGrievous7145 Wrote: One last warning, though, besides unidentifiable external files, another problem you may run into is the assets being hard-coded into the game's main file, in a way that can't be extracted (or, I've never found a way to, anyways... someone here might know, though)

Hope this is of some use, Fiddler has helped me more than once when a game is using multiple files

Thanks for the info, Dark Grievous. I am worried that what you suggested (The images being hard-coded into the game) may be accurate.  I was using a program called Tamper to see the information in a similar manner to how Fiddler retrieve's data, and it showed that the image files were coming from what appeared to be the GameMain file. And yet whenever I open it, all the information that would seem to point to what I'm looking for is little more than text data. "PlayerUnits.AS" "BattlefieldTile.AS" "SoundObjects.AS"

There may not be a way to extract the games files, but any other insight a member here may have would be appreciated.

EDIT: So I was able to figure out one thing for sure. All the Images and sounds are stored on something else, in an .SC Format, whatever that is.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any way to get files from Facebook game Army Attack? - by Vince5754 - 08-24-2015, 07:33 AM