Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
My Plan To Recover Files From Majhost
(08-15-2015, 10:23 AM)Kosheh Wrote: Actually, IIRC one (1) user used Majhost and constantly asked us why it kept going down. Maybe you can find him on Deviantart and he'll help you out.

(08-15-2015, 08:24 AM)monstarules Wrote: I highly doubt it crashed. He tried shutting Brickshelf down once. People thought it crashed. However, him just wanting to shut it down was the true reason behind it.

well, y'see, it isn't a bad assumption on my part when I don't really care if majhost is up, down, or doing donuts in your yard, but when you say

(08-14-2015, 10:10 PM)monstarules Wrote: There are way too many people to count, who have lost items due to the crash of Majhost. So we must DO SOMETHING!

i'm obviously gonna reply like it crashed

(08-15-2015, 08:24 AM)monstarules Wrote: And do you honestly think I thought this would happen overnight? HAHAHAHAHA that's funny. I understand how servers work. I'm not posting this so that this happens overnight. I'm more interested in seeing this happen sometime in the near future.

given your rallying cry and amibition to create a personal army consisting of multiple forums, it sure sounded that way, lol
like okay, sure he wasn't going to read an email 3 seconds after you sent it and say WOW!!! GUESS I SHOULD TURN THE SERVERS BACK ON!! =) but c'mon, read your post up there one more time. is it really that farfetched of me to assume that was your intention lol

in true internet lolcow fashion tho, if he legitimately took the servers down without notice to his clientele and never intends on bringing it back up, i'm pretty sure a story like that would hold up decently in a court of law if y'know what im sayin

unless this is just a bunch of conjecture because majhost isn't coming back up quickly enough

(ps. why not upload your backups to Dropbox or something lol?)

No, Majhost is just offline. If it was a server, Brickshelf would be down too. Mr. Loch ran them both from the same server, or that's what I've found through my research on this. And we quickly did our best to upload things to dropbox, so we're backing up what we have. It's what we're missing that we really want.

Here's a petition to at least get answers to what happened: https://www.change.org/p/kevin-loch-plea...om-is-down
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Plan To Recover Files From Majhost - by monstarules - 08-15-2015, 10:30 AM