Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
[Image: test-su.png]

a quick little test of two theories i had...
note that almost all of the sprites have these little artifacts in some places? (which i'm guessing are not actually part of the sprite, because they look out of place and somewhat distort them)
I tried cutting from there, seems to work...
could at least yield some information as to what the bounding boxes on individual sprites are, or could be.

before this, i used a color picker on those little artifacts, but there wasn't enough variance in the pixels to suggest pixel-encoded data...

Again, idk what purpose these serve, they very well could just be noise generated as side-effect from some kind of mass rasterization process. But, it seems odd that firstly, cutting these off seems to yield what the isolated sprite probably should look like, and secondly, i've converted vectors (assuming these were drawn as vectors, but they probably were) before...never had these artifacts formed... but, i was always converting one at a time, and never to create a big spritesheet for some game

i also checked-out one of the graphics in a hex editor, and...well...if there's any embedded data, idk how to get at it

anyways, back to the binary files...
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-14-2015, 01:38 PM