Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
(08-13-2015, 09:00 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Well the files are right up there in Dinner Sonic's post if you wanna look, no one's stopping you. Tongue

i didn't use a hex edtitor, simply cuz i figured i may not need one just to view some even slightly useful data, and because i do not have one, and i don't have time right at this moment to check them out... i opened the level24 file
now, my guess is this one is not for sprites, but level construction... but my point isn't that, even in notepad++ , these have yielded information...

i am finding human-readable text that definitely means something to the game

That said, probably best not to overlook those data files
I will try getting myself a hex editor tomorrow/today, I will email my friend some of the files before I log-off...

Oh, and how do I get the actual graphics out?
It would CERTAINLY help if anything should be found to have a sheet to compare them against (or better yet, if a sheet is referenced in any way within said data) I'll leave you to sheeting, since you called it, but it's a little hard to understand animation data without the graphics it applies to

anyways, i'm off for the night/day...

p.s
one last warning, i've popped apk's open before...
within the assets folders, there have been .xml files...
based on the garbled text when viewing them, probably binary xmls.
idk what this game has, my guess is not that, but...yeah... all just things to keep in mind

Again, gl, I'll report back later, especially if anything new develops...
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-14-2015, 03:34 AM