Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
(08-13-2015, 07:27 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Well, I had planned to do the sheeting myself, would have to see how much there is once we can get the stuff in proper order. I appreciate your interest though! If I change my mind I'll let you know. Big Grin

well, I could have my friend look at the files and see if he could find information on the animation data...
Is it possible the devs/program embedded the animation data in the graphics, themselves?
Or did you look through those, already?

I gtg for now, though...
gonna go watch a movie with another friend of mine

Also, from what I've seen in the let's plays, you maybe should use all sizes of them, idk whether to put on separate sheets from each other or not, but...it's just a thing with the game... some enemies have larger, and i believe, tougher variants... that's probably what the large ones are for, the smaller ones i think are the default size... how many sizes are there for everything?

as for the sheet layout, i've seen similar. modern sprite sheets are "optimized" , in other words, compacted by means of clustering EVERYTHING into one sheet, also requiring the data to be embedded or saved elsewhere... but yes, for tsr purposes, pretty useless...

just a few last minute things i'd like to add...
Hope that helps any?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by DarkGrievous7145 - 08-13-2015, 07:39 PM