Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization?
Attack the Light seems to be a Unity game judging by its files, so I've popped open the files with a program called Unity Studio. The game comes in two major files, at least for Android: an APK with what I assume is the base Unity code, libraries, etc, and an OBB with basically everything else. In the OBB the meat of the game is in assets\bin\Data, which contains three types of asset files.

First are 42 sharedassets.assets packs that occasionally come split in multiple archives, totalling 156 files. Then comes 42 levels/scenes totalling 52 files, and then... 1,156 random misc asset files with names likeĀ 1c101d9c93c9d42ed88e28828b8d5313.

Sharedassets3.assets seems to contain the bulk of the player character animation data, or at the very least 2D rigging data, while one or more of those random files are what have the player character textures, which unlike the others, are PNGs that are given .TXT extensions...? I had to rename and bulk-extract them to find anything like that, but there's gotta be a better way, right?

I can upload other files if you want, or even the whole file structure, but I don't know if that'd be iffy.
Thanked by: Garamonde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steven Universe: Attack the Light Graphics Organization? - by Dinner Sonic - 07-22-2015, 12:43 AM