Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(07-16-2015, 06:31 AM)Kosheh Wrote:
(07-15-2015, 12:53 PM)Keychain Wrote: I walked 4 miles to the closest Gamestop like a week ago when I heard they were restocking on King Dedede and Ness. It was incredibly stupid and I got sunburnt on my neck. But it was worth it.

I'm really hoping that after you walked about an hour to get to your destination you picked up some food or something as well to celebrate, or stopped by the supermarket to buy something to eat when you got home

I misworded what I meant a bit, it was actually a 2 mile walk to the Gamestop. On my way there (about half way through) I stopped at a local snowball stand for a water bottle. When I got there, I got my figures, walked to the closeby Walmart to rest in the A/C. Then I walked to a closeby Jack-in-the-Box and got a spicy chicken sandwich and an ice cold Fanta. :v  Then I walked 2 miles back home. So it was a 4 mile walk total, as someone who rarely exercises it was a big deal for me. I didn't start getting badly tired until I got back into town, just a bit away from home.
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Keychain - 07-16-2015, 11:39 AM