Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(07-15-2015, 06:37 AM)Jermungandr Wrote: I also bought my sister a Pikachu at one point and plan to get her a Jiggly Puff as well eventually. The only other one I definitely want at some point is Mewtwo.

Oh oh oh - Jigglypuff's been up on Target's website for more than six days. She's not hard to get anymore somehow if you're still considering this
The only problem
"problem"
is that it's about $5 plus tax, makes it about $20 in shipping. Of course, if you can somehow find other items to buy there's free shipping for orders over $24 :V

(07-15-2015, 12:53 PM)Keychain Wrote: I walked 4 miles to the closest Gamestop like a week ago when I heard they were restocking on King Dedede and Ness. It was incredibly stupid and I got sunburnt on my neck. But it was worth it.

I'm really hoping that after you walked about an hour to get to your destination you picked up some food or something as well to celebrate, or stopped by the supermarket to buy something to eat when you got home

(07-15-2015, 05:59 AM)Darky Wrote: also nice one kosheh! the woolly yoshi's are so adorable

i also saw palutena is going to be amazon exclusive in the usa, pre-ordering not allowed. my condolences.

Thank You For Your Kind Words During This Difficult Time.
Since I took that photo, I've picked up Dark Pit. Once Ganondorf and the Captain get here, I'll rip them all open and take cuter photos.

Dark Pit's Best Buy-exclusive, no pre-orders or online purchases allowed either. :/
Frankly, I feel as if retailers here are still trying to get the hang of things. They're finally learning, though as stores now have over 100 of their store-exclusive amiibo at launch and they actually last about 24 hours.
Amazon's exclusive amiibo is actually rather shocking news, because most people assumed that Amazon USA and Nintendo were on poor terms with one another due to drama with unsold 3DSes. I'm really curious to see how long it's in stock for and how they're going to handle it.

At this point, store exclusives are actually a good thing. The bad thing is the absolutely batshit insane amiibo collectors who still think you've gotta show up at midnight to secure the amiibo you want, and the scumbag people who show up 5 minutes prior to opening with the good-hearted intent to fuck over everyone else who's been waiting for hours to secure their amiibo.

I'm actually planning on going REALLY EARLY to work and bringing the people on line July 31st some donuts.
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 07-16-2015, 06:31 AM