Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
...sort of. They'll put a dent in your wallet, that's for sure.

DK's bundled with a portal, two figures, and the Wii U version of Skylanders Superchargers. Bowser is in a similar bundle for the Wii (yes. that one) and the 3DS versions of the game.
But if you're referring to their production numbers, probably not hard - they're being produced by Activision, which has a pretty dang good handle on the toys-to-life market.

I've been really seriously debating on getting the remainders of the Smash series (I'm missing only 6: Captain Falcon, Link, Zelda, Pikachu, Luigi, and Ganondorf. I can't play those six characters to save my life. 5 of those are/will be easy to get, and I don't mind paying extra for Falcon at this point. Also planning on buying the whole next few waves, save the Mii Fighters) but Cinemarella's kind of been egging me on. "You're only missing what, like 3 of them? Just finish up the collection and get a full set; you might at well at this point"

but like

that's clutter cos i'll barely touch them Very Sad but...a full collection
it's tempting Very Sad

"but kosheh you dont touch like half your collection, they're in boxes"
yeeeeeeah but they'll be out of boxes and played with as soon as I train up some more of these miibz
[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 06-29-2015, 11:03 PM