Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
(06-27-2015, 01:37 PM)Kosheh Wrote: I've heard it's actually decent trying to collect amiibo in Holland (Darky's not having any issue). I'd ask Darky's advice on trying to find the amiibo you're looking for, because he's got a better idea of the amiibo situation there.

Now I kinda wanna post a picture of my collection, but mine is also a mess between boxed and unboxed  ):

but being you're the only one so far with Palutena on VGR, can we see a picture of your Palutena up-close? I'm super-conscious about the Palutena I'm getting soon lookin' like a loopy Merth, but won't complain if it's the case with nearly all of 'em Very Sad

yeah it's easier here. it's still difficult, but once you've placed a pre-order it mostly comes through. the only time things really went wrong here was during wave 2.5 aka shulk and the kirby fellows; mega man and sonic were everywhere, yet the other three were nowhere to be found.

and sure i'll show some stuff! i personally think design wise palutena might be one of the most impressive amiibo's yet. her face is a bit different but it isn't all bad. but perhaps i just got lucky.

[Image: hnMDWvN.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Darky's Manifestation - 06-28-2015, 03:12 PM