Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
E-Man - that's perfectly fine, and probably the healthier way to go about amiibo. Originally it was Ness and Duck Hunt - then I was done. But then, I started playing other characters in Smash, and had a lot of fun training my Fox amiibo. When I tried hunting for new characters, I'd have SO MUCH TROUBLE finding just that one I wanted. And...then it spiraled into a whole bunch of 'em, because in order to track that one that you really want down, you've gotta become an actual maniac in order to secure one...stateside :/
I've heard it's actually decent trying to collect amiibo in Holland (Darky's not having any issue). I'd ask Darky's advice on trying to find the amiibo you're looking for, because he's got a better idea of the amiibo situation there.

(06-27-2015, 10:10 AM)Darky Wrote: i've got a bunch more ever since last time

[Image: C022vll.jpg] [Image: ibIjcgW.jpg]

as you can see, still no shulk. friend of mine is trying to get me one though

Now I kinda wanna post a picture of my collection, but mine is also a mess between boxed and unboxed ):

but being you're the only one so far with Palutena on VGR, can we see a picture of your Palutena up-close? I'm super-conscious about the Palutena I'm getting soon lookin' like a loopy Merth, but won't complain if it's the case with nearly all of 'em Very Sad

[Image: 57d2BGH.png]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! refs
shoutouts to cutesu for the new av!
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by Kosheh - 06-27-2015, 01:37 PM