Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.]
As far as Amiibo go, I only have the Smash Bros. versions of Mario and Link and the "standard" version of Princess Peach. My parents got Mario and Link for me as Christmas presents, while my younger sister gave me Peach as a birthday present the moment she visited me from the states.

I'm not sure how you guys will react to this, but I'm more or less neutral about Amiibo collecting. Even though I don't like scalpers and feel little bad for you guys having trouble finding certain Amiibos, I'm not feeling any sense of urgency to collect these plastic figures. If I happen to be given a few, I'll take them without complaints; however, I won't actively seek specific ones unless they cause dramatic changes to the game besides giving characters alternate costumes. My guess as to why I'm not super devoted to collecting those things has to do with how I was a big collector of a lot of toy series in the past. I think I might have burned out my drive to collect specific trinkets and I already have to deal with the idea of filling my space with multiple toys I'm not going to use constantly anymore. I'm not complaining since it's good for me to not have another obsession in my life when it already has its fair share of them anyway.
(02-27-2014, 07:31 PM)Gors Wrote: DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SUCK. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SUCKY ART. I think this needs to go noticed to everyone, because sucking is not failing. Sucking is part of the fun of learning and if you don't suck, then you won't own at pixelart

it's ok to suck, sucking is not bad, just try and aim to always do your best!
Thanked by: Kriven

Messages In This Thread
RE: Physical DLC Thread [Toys-To-Life. amiibo, etc.] - by E-Man - 06-27-2015, 08:43 AM