Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH!
It's a flintlock pistol. That's barely a gun, more like a miniature cannon. I feel like that falls under the "Snake can use rocket launchers but not revolvers" logic. But even if it didn't, this game is already more violence-approved age demographic anyways.

I notice that nobody seems to be commenting on the other awesome thing that the trailer revealed. At about 25 seconds in, it shows that you can switch between allied characters on the field on command. And it doesn't just change what character you're playing, but it takes you to where that character is fighting, meaning you can cover the field really quickly. That is SUPER useful. What I want to know is if it's restricted to story mode or if you can choose a team of allies before playing certain challenge modes.

Also the fact that they have a remixed version of the Wind Waker theme .... possible new WW inspired map?
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waifu Warriors: Featuring Link from the Legend of Zelda series! Now on New 3DS WOAH! - by Jermungandr - 06-11-2015, 01:51 PM