Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game?
Maybe the lock-on PK attacks could be custom moves to allow beginners a way to better learn the characters that isn't so punishing? Ness and Lucas aren't particularly approachable, which is why I think a lot of less-intense players overlook them. I like the way they work now, but I can understand why others are turned off so... I think an immediately available custom move is a good compromise?

Maybe something similar for Little Mac. A piece of equipment that enhances his aerial abilities.

Also, character suggestions (characters that were relevant between Brawl and SSB4). Note that these are just suggestions to be considered individually, and that I'm not saying "All of these characters, all of them":

The Koopaites (as a group or with a single representative) - Pikmin 3
Louie - Pikmin 3
Chibi-Robo - Chibi-Robo: Photo Finder
Mallo - Pushmo, Crashmo, and Pushmo World
Dillon - Dillon's Rolling Western and Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger
Kappa - A Kappa's Trail
Spirit/Phantom Zelda - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Tetra - The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Impa - Hyrule Warriors
Isaac - Golden Sun: Dark Dawn (while not the protagonist of this particular game, Isaac is the iconic face of the franchise)
Trex - Fossil Fighters, Fossil Fighters: Champions

Oddballs:

Diskun - Fits with Mr. Game & Watch and ROB.
Nintendog
[Image: Dexter.png]  [Image: Bubbles.png]  [Image: SNWzHvA.png]   [Image: SamuraiJack2.png] [Image: kQzhJLF.png]  [Image: Pikachu.png] [Image: tSCZnqw.png]
Thanked by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Character would you like to see in a Smash Bros Game? - by Kriven - 06-07-2015, 06:51 PM